Anno is a small and cozy family-run wine restaurant with only 22 seats. We offer mainly flavors inspired by old Europe, the raw materials of which come largely from our local fields and forests and spiced with the temperament of our chef de cuisine Anna Kaasik. Anno restaurant's extensive wine list is carefully selected by our sommelier Erno Kaasik.
Yours Anna & Erno.
Some details that the time spent on site would be the most enjoyable:
- Please always book in advance, possibly by e-mail. For the same day can be booked also by phone.
- During dinner, the minimum order is 2 courses per person (except dessert).
- Please report allergies as early as possible. The choice of lactose-free food is very limited.
- Vegetarian can find many choices from our menu but there is not much to offer for vegan.
- We do not offer a separate children's menu.
- Well-behaved pets that do not disturb other visitors are welcome.
- We usually invoice by booked table. If you wish to receive an invoice otherwise, please let us know before dinner.
- If the number of guests is changed please always let us know, even if it happens at the last minute.